Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A great birthday!

Today was a great day and very busy night! All the kids had to be in different directions at the same time. Izzi basketball, Blake Flag football, and Alex a game. Thank you Laura S. and Amy for getting Blake and Izzi where they needed to be so I could go enjoy Alex's Game kid free:)
Today I am sitting at chemo enjoying my new hair my parents gave me for my birthday I love it:) Thank you to the best parents ever:)

:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwYopu4_e8nh9eIq1nSjU_6lDYUpIP91g8_ymrymcZnm5WZYm6umZxtqi_V5P8g7oRf9-xkuEi2gLJkIcZox690UsqwjOyad-Cga0QIG67X1UwIWpAHkWAVy9L_58ORlz3I_sQXRWyEtY-/s1600/038.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">

1 comment:

  1. Loving that hair and your son is so huge in his football uniform. When did he grow that big?

    ReplyDelete